Rack oven ROTOR FR
The ROTOR FR oven differs from the others in that its heat exchanger is located at the front. That allows the oven to have free surfaces on 3 sides support, facilitating its in laboratories with narrow spaces. Our oven has been designed according to innovative technological solutions: the heat exchanger and the air circulation system guarantee maximum economy during function, significant energy savings and optimal baking conditions for bakery and confectionery products.
- Face, internal and external panels in stainless steel.
- Extractor hood in stainless steel.
- Gas or diesel models with heat exchanger in refractory st. steel, electrical model with resistances covered in st. steel. ALL PLACED ON THE FRONT SIDE OF THE OVEN.
- Steamer with rods for a high steam production capacity.
- Timed solenoid valve to pump water to the steamer.
- Heat exchanger and control panel on the left side and door opening from left to right ( standard ).
- Double glass door with rubber gasket.
- Trolley rotation is performed by geared motor.
- Extractable rack ( not included ).
- Oven with hook.
- Electromechanical control panel with digital thermostat, timer with bell for cooking and timer for steam.
- Double safety thermostat in the baking chamber and fumes extractor chimney.
- Decompression duct.
- Computerized control panel “Easy Cooking” or “Easy Touch”.
- Inverter to regulate motor fan speed ( for pastry production ).
- Oven with revolving platform application.