Steam pipes ovens with refractory furnace mod. W
The W series is made up of the of traditional ovens “par excellence“, with refractory brick channels and a cement furnace. Thanks to the high thermal mass, it’s the best oven for medium/big size bread cooking and for all the type of products that require high heat from the floor and a lot of steam. Its works with gas, diesel oil, pellet or wood.
- It works with gas, diesel oil, pellet or wood.
- Equipped with one steamer for each deck placed on fumes circulation.
- Furnace in cement and refractory material assembled on site that gives to the oven a large thermal power.
- Mannesmann heating pipes, resistant to high pressure, double cross for floor and top, with an external diameter of 27 mm and thickness of 4 mm.
- Stainless steel front section; lateral and back covering made of galvanized pre-coated sheet panels.
- High thermal insulating with a layer of glass wool in order to prevent any heat dispersion.
- Baking surfaces, made of refractory material with a wire mesh support grid, allow remarkable thermal accumulation and uniform distribution of heat.
- Balanced oven doors made of tempered glass plate with opening from the bottom to the top which are easily removable to facilitate cleaning operations.
- Steam exhaust valves can be operated from the front side.
- Lights are located on the sides of the baking chambers in an easy to reach position.
- Steam exhauster included.
- All oven parts accessible from the front or top side to allow easy maintenance.
- Baking chamber with useful height of 24 cm.
- External stainless steel panels.
- Right side furnace to be used with solid fuels.
- Automatic switching on of the oven + motorized chimney damper.
- Adjustable motor exhauster speed with inverter
- Control panel with timers.